Rockford Optical ServiceRockford Optical Service

home :: other contacts

Other Contacts

Today there is a wide variety of contacts that are used for costume, novelty and theatrical productions.

The special use contacts are for people that have prescriptions for eye correction and for those that do not need eye correction. However, to be able to get special use contacts, you do need a prescription.
If you wear special use contacts they need to be treated as normal contacts. They need to be fitted to your eye by a doctor, they need to be cleaned on a regular schedule and they need to be removed from your eye on the schedule that your doctor tells you.

The most popular brands of special contacts are WildEyes by Ciba Vision and Crazy Lenses by CooperVision.

These lenses allow you to have special designs, different wild colors and football team logos.

If you are interested in these contacts please come in and see our opticians and doctors for further information.